Content & Social Media Executive
Marketing - London, England, United KingdomApply now
A Roadmap to Your Success…
We believe that The Right Team is Key if we want to achieve our growth plans. That’s why we need you to support our Content Marketing Lead to achieve our ambitious goals and for you to make your mark from day one.
As a Content & Social Media Executive at Chattermill, you’ll help define how the world sees us. You’ll be a critical part of the marketing team and will help Chattermill get our customer-focused message across to our current and future customers through Social Media and Content Distribution.
As part of your position, you’ll enjoy……
- A salary of £30,000 - £35,000
- The ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and bi-weekly Breakfast and Learns
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical, and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Contribution to your pension (don’t worry, we are looking to increase our 3% contribution very soon)
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues
We act as responsible owners…
At Chattermill we trust our team and believe that we thrive when working autonomously. Having the freedom to make decisions and deliver in our areas of responsibility is a crucial driver for us – whether it’s about the team, the company, a project, or a simple task. We love that this allows our team to be highly involved in our mission and play a big part in our growth!
What you’ll be doing…
- Planning and executing Chattermill’s organic Social Media strategy while regularly reporting on our successes/failures
- Increasing the reach of our industry-leading content and events through social media and other content distribution channels (such as Digital PR)
- Creating new and repurposing existing Chattermill content for use on different social and community platforms
- Staying close to trends in customer experience, interacting and building our presence with existing (and potentially new!) customer experience communities
- Building key relationships with influential voices within the CX industry
- Performing outreach for content partnerships with other related brands, and attract quotes and contributions from CX influencers
- Helping out with day-to-day content operations - uploading/updating content on the website, writing short-form copy for promotions, etc.
What you’ll need…
- 2+ years of Social Media experience - some experience working in Social Media and PR in a B2B SaaS environment is preferred
- The confidence to communicate with both customers and community alike
- Creative & compelling storytelling ability
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Experience using tools for Social and Content - WordPress, Frase, Contentful, Buffer, etc.
- An understanding of how to use different voices across different Social Media and community channels, for different audiences - and the ability to discern which ones are most relevant for success
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- A passion for SaaS
We are obsessed with experience…
And we want your experience interviewing with us to be a great one! Here's what to expect...
First stage: Let’s introduce ourselves (30 minutes)
You’ll have an introductory Zoom call with a member of the Talent team - we’d love to learn more about you, your ambitions, and what you’re looking for in your next step.
Second stage: Get to know your would-be team (45 minutes)
You'll speak with Arron Westbrook (our Content Marketing Lead)
Third stage: Show us what you are made of (~1-2 hours for presentation prep, 1 hour for the interview)
You’ll prepare a presentation to deliver to Arron, Chandni Trehan (our VP of Marketing), and Emily Harris (our Events Marketing Manager). You’ll give your presentation and have a chance to learn more about the marketing function and company
Final stage: Let’s seal the deal (45 minutes)
You’ll speak with our cofounder over Zoom to discuss how our values and working styles align, and importantly, how your career ambitions align to our growth plans.
If you are successful at the final stage you will receive an offer, and pending successful references, become a Chattermillian!
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our website here!
Diversity & Inclusion
We want to enable exceptional experiences for everyone, and to achieve this we need everyone’s voice in our team. We are on a mission to bring more diversity into the business in 2022 and to give everyone (from all backgrounds and abilities) a chance to join us, even if they may not fit all of the requirements set out in this job spec.
We believe we need ALL hands-on deck to achieve our goals and that’s why we hope you’ll apply today.
We believe in removing unconscious biases from our recruitment process wherever possible. As part of this effort, we ask that you do not include your photograph or personal details with your application.