Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join us in London and empower our clients to make the best use of our platform.
One of our core company values is that We are Obsessed with Experience and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief, wants to champion Customer Experience, and wants to delight our clients while empowering them to make the best use of the Chattermill platform.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Respond to inbound inquiries and troubleshoot technical issues raised through Intercom and over Zoom when more effective
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients while championing Chattermill’s passion for customer care
- Maintain an excellent CSAT score while aiming to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Monitor our NPS programme and respond to detractors
- Identify themes or recurrences in customer issues and escalate upward while making suggestions to proactively improve the platform
- Present client issues and requests to the wider company
- Maintain our existing support collateral and take initiative to create new systems, processes and engaging content to give clients the autonomy to resolve issues, reduce reactive activity within the team and improve user engagement
What we’re looking for:
- You love helping people and are passionate about customer experience
- You’re technologically savvy and able to understand complex software products
- You’re excited at the idea of being able to grow within a role
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to simplify and convey complex technical information in a human way
- The ability to standardise processes and create replicable solutions
- A customer focussed mindset, ideally with experience in a customer service role
- Impeccable attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Customer Support or Customer Service
- Good presentation skills
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!