Demand Generation Manager
Marketing - London, England, United KingdomApply now
A Roadmap to Your Success…
We believe that The Right Team is Key if we want to achieve our growth plans by the end of 2022. That’s why we need you to support our VP of Marketing to achieve our ambitious goals and for you to make your mark from day one.
We act as responsible owners…
At Chattermill we trust our team and believe that we thrive when working autonomously. Having the freedom to make decisions and deliver in our areas of responsibility is a crucial driver for us – whether it’s about the team, the company, a project, or a simple task. We love that this allows our team to be highly involved in our mission and play a big part in our growth!
As a Demand Generation Manager at Chattermill you’ll...
- Design a comprehensive demand generation strategy, which includes plans for vertical industry, market segments, and partner channels, to support pipeline and revenue generation and positioning of Chattermill as a leader in the CX space.
- Develop a global demand centre and build and manage best-in-class demand generation programs and optimisation of Lead to Opportunity funnel and ABM strategies
- Planning, managing and executing various marketing programs
- Supporting the team to roll out marketing campaigns and initiatives, bringing campaign plans to life and ensuring delivery of individual aspects of a campaign, both on time and within budget
- Measure, analyse and report on the impact of account-based marketing plan on sales pipeline and revenue
- Partner closely with sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs
- Manage budget and communication of ROI. Advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our marketing campaigns and spend
As part of your position, you’ll enjoy...
- Negotiable salary pending experience
- The ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and bi-weekly Breakfast and Learns
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical, and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Contribution to your pension (don’t worry, we are looking to increase our 3% contribution very soon)
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Remote or hybrid we trust the way you want to work
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues
What you’ll need…
- Solid experience scaling demand generation in a B2B SaaS environment (ideally 3+ years)
- A love of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Great organisation and project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and campaigns
- Commercial awareness and the desire to help grow the business
- An analytical mindset and the ability to work with data to impact campaign results
- Confidence in working with numbers and reporting on metrics
- Passion about Customer Experience and a creative approach in making Chattermill stand out across different verticals and segments
- A love of execution and delivering results, and an understanding the broader influence of your work
We are obsessed with experience…
And we want your experience interviewing with us to be a great one! Here's what to expect...
First stage: Let’s introduce ourselves (30 minutes)
You’ll have an introductory Zoom call with a member of the Talent team.
Second stage: Get to know your would-be team (1 hour)
You’ll have a Zoom call with Chandni Trehan, our VP of Marketing, as an opportunity to show off your successes and approach to Demand Generation and learn more about the role and team.
Third stage: Show us what you’re made of (~1-2 hours for presentation prep, 1 hour for the interview)
You’ll prepare a presentation to deliver to Chandni and Jack Crabtree (our Sales Development Director). You’ll give your presentation and have a chance to learn more about the commercial function and company.
Final stage: Let’s seal the deal (45 minutes)
You’ll speak with our cofounder over Zoom to discuss how our values and working styles align, and importantly, how your career ambitions align to our growth plans.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our website here!
Diversity & Inclusion
We want to enable exceptional experiences for everyone, and to achieve this we need everyone’s voice in our team. We are on a mission to bring more diversity into the business in 2022 and to give everyone (from all backgrounds and abilities) a chance to join us, even if they may not fit all of the requirements set out in this job spec.
We believe we need ALL hands-on deck to achieve our goals and that’s why we hope you’ll apply today.
We believe in removing unconscious biases from our recruitment process wherever possible. As part of this effort, we ask that you do not include your photograph with your application.