Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Customer Success - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In five years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to join us to empower our clients to make the best use of the Chattermill platform, drive excellence in our client onboarding, and be a champion of Customer Experience.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Work as part of our fantastic Customer Success Team to ensure our clients get the most out of the Chattermill platform
- Become an expert in Chattermill’s technology and the possibilities it opens up for our clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and users from an operational to executive level
- Discover and develop opportunities for upgrades within our enterprise accounts, in addition to building and implementing strategies to bring these to fruition
- Support seamless onboarding and tailoring of the platform for new clients
- Utilise the capabilities of the Chattermill platform to identify insights for clients on a proactive basis
- Work with our Insights team to run advanced data analysis and deliver insights to clients in a meaningful way
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience working in a customer success, account management or business development role
- Previous experience working in SaaS
- An effective approach to upgrades and a strong track record of delivering expansion upgrade revenue
- Experience working with a varied base of enterprise clients and large organisations
- An understanding of and passion for the Customer Experience space, as well as for the value of customer insights and how businesses use them to inform strategy
- The ability to interpret data, craft compelling narratives and communicate with a technical audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to rapidly build rapport with others
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective persuasion and influencing skills
- You’re confident when presenting to large groups and thrive in client-facing situations
- You’re commercially minded and ambitious
- You’re self-sufficient, resilient, and comfortable working autonomously
Why join us?
The current coronavirus outbreak has meant we have been working remotely for the last 6 months. While we aim to have our office open again soon, we will be ensuring the safety and comfort of our employees foremost throughout the coming months and adhering to all social distancing measures.
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- A big focus on personal development including a £500 development budget, a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office (with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace)
- Office wellness events like Monday Mindfulness and yoga
- Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!