Junior Data Operations Analyst
Data Operations - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In four short years, we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for a Junior Data Operations Analyst to join us to drive excellence in our client onboarding. As a Junior Data Operations Analyst, you will integrate and warehouse data, maintain the quality of our data practices and increase the quality of our models.
As a Junior Data Operations Analyst, you will:
- Work with the Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams to ensure data from clients and prospects is successfully integrated into the Chattermill platform, including integrating with API’s
- Implement new processes and product improvements to scale Chattermill's Data function
- Lead our data integrity efforts by paying close attention to the quality of data on the Chattermill platform
- Work with the Data Science team to flag potential issues in the data and strategise solutions
- Aid in maintaining and improving the quality and accuracy of machine learning models
- Work to streamline and develop automated processes for all data-heavy operations across Chattermill
- Manage multiple projects while prioritising highly important tasks and adhering to deadlines
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of Python and in particular its data stack (NumPy, Pandas etc.)
- Strong communication skills and a love of working collaboratively
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Demonstrable passion for learning new tech skills
- You take ownership and have the ability to take an idea from inception to implementation
- You’re adaptable, resourceful and comfortable working in the exciting and ambiguous environment of a startup
Nice to have:
- Degree level education, particularly within STEM
- Experience with SQL (especially its Postgres flavour)
- 6+ months working in a professional environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with statistical or machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of other programming languages, in particular of Ruby/Ruby on Rails
Why join us?
The current coronavirus outbreak has meant we have been working remotely for the last 4 months. While we aim to have our office open again soon, we will be ensuring the safety and comfort of our employees foremost throughout the coming months and adhering to all social distancing measures.
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- A big focus on personal development including a £500 development budget, a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office (with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace)
- Office wellness events like Monday Mindfulness and yoga
- Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!