Product - RemoteApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000.
As our technical team and number of clients grow we are looking for a Product Manager to join us and take responsibility for our Analytics Product. You will be working with experienced engineers, data teams and a designer to realise our vision of building the best Customer Experience Analytics product in the market. We are based in London but our team is remote across Europe and we are happy for you to choose where to work from.
We have a number of core values here at Chattermill, and a Product Manager embodies all of them:
- You will be obsessed with experience. You know what our customers are thinking and what they need
- You’ll want to grow and progress. Within 3 months: you’ll understand our process here, our products, our customers with the aim of improving the development process and establish KPIs for your product
- As well as knowing the right team is key to success, you’re a responsible owner. You’ll have responsibility to inspire and bring business and tech teams together to decide on and deliver the right features
- You believe in the power of trust and openness. You’re empowered to choose the right way to work.
- We have high ambitions. In this role we want to build the best customer experience analytics product in the market
What we’re looking for:
- You will have experiences of working as a Product Manager in a growing tech business
- You will know how to build relationships with stakeholders and customers alike
- You’ll know what it is to work in a growing startup business
- You know what customer empathy is and you can demonstrate a strong customer development process
- You’ll have a good grounding in agile and scrum methodologies, and working cross functionally
- You’ll have an experimentation mindset, you’ll make data driven decisions
Nice to have:
- You have an interest in Customer experience
- Experience of working in SaaS
- Keen eye for UX