Product - RemoteApply now
A Roadmap to Your Success…
We believe that The Right Team is Key if we want to achieve our growth plans by the end of 2022. That’s why we need you to support our product team, to achieve our ambitious goals and for you to make your mark from day one.
As our technical team and number of clients grow we are looking for a Product Manager to join us and take responsibility for our Analytics Product. You will be working with experienced engineers, data teams and a designer to realise our vision of building the best Customer Experience Analytics product in the market.
As part of your position, you’ll enjoy……
- The ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and bi-weekly Breakfast and Learns
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical, and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Contribution to your pension (don’t worry, we are looking to increase our 3% contribution very soon)
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues
What you’ll be doing…
- Understand customer requirements and pain points
- Conduct thorough research
- Proposes solutions that connect business problems with user pains
- Working on the launch of new features
- Stakeholder Management
- You’ll have a responsibility to inspire and bring business and technical teams together to decide on the right features to deliver.
What we’re looking for:
- You will have experiences working as a Product Manager in a growing tech business
- You will know how to build relationships with stakeholders and customers alike
- You’ll know what it is to work in a growing startup business
- You know what customer empathy is and you can demonstrate a strong customer development process
- You’ll have a good grounding in agile and scrum methodologies, and working cross functionally
- You’ll have an experimentation mindset, you’ll make data-driven decisions
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our website here!
Diversity & Inclusion
We want to enable exceptional experiences for everyone, and to achieve this we need everyone’s voice in our team. We are on a mission to bring more diversity into the business in 2022 and to give everyone (from all backgrounds and abilities) a chance to join us, even if they may not fit all of the requirements set out in this job spec.
We believe we need ALL hands-on deck to achieve our goals and that’s why we hope you’ll apply today.
We believe in removing unconscious biases from our recruitment process wherever possible. As part of this effort, we ask that you do not include your photograph or personal details with your application.