Sales - London, England, United KingdomApply now
A Roadmap to Your Success…
We believe that The Right Team is Key if we want to achieve our growth plans. That’s why we need you to support our Chief Revenue Officer, to achieve our ambitious goals and for you to make your mark from day one.
As VP of Revenue Operations at Chattermill, you’ll procure and implement the best go to market tech stack across all Chattermill revenue generating departments, becoming a key member of the revenue team and helping to drive our rapid growth!
We act as responsible owners…
At Chattermill we trust our team and believe that we thrive when working autonomously. Having the freedom to make decisions and deliver in our areas of responsibility is a crucial driver for us – whether it’s about the team, the company, a project, or a simple task. We love that this allows our team to be highly involved in our mission and play a big part in our growth!
What you’ll be doing…
- Procure, implement and maintain the best fit GTM tech stack across all Chattermill revenue-generating departments.
- Provide holistic end user training for SDRs, sales executives, and marketing professionals to ensure that everyone fully understands the 'why' behind any new processes, fields, definitions, and rules that were implemented to produce accurate data.
- Identify obstacles to remove that stop our sales, marketing and customer success teams from interacting with customers and generating revenue.
- Expose blind spots/risks and identify hidden opportunities to accelerate growth.
- Support the Chief Revenue Officer with regular cadences of forecast and growth analytics reporting.
- Ensure that every new workflow or system meets compliance and regulation standards and relevant local and international legislation.
What you’ll need…
- Strong experience of successful revenue operations and GTM experience ideally at a startup / scaleup
- Strong experience managing teams and individuals in revenue/sales operations in a B2B software environment
- Experience working with global revenue teams
- Proven track record in building a successful revenue operations strategy
- Experience implementing and scaling territory and segmentation frameworks
- Comfortable working alongside and building relationships with C-Level executives
As part of your position, you’ll enjoy…
- Negotiable salary pending experience
- The ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to remotely
- £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and bi-weekly Breakfast and Learns
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical, and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Contribution to a company pension scheme
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace
- Regular company socials planned by our great team
We are obsessed with experience…
And we want your experience interviewing with us to be a great one! Here's what to expect...
First stage: Let’s introduce ourselves (30 minutes)
You’ll have an introductory Zoom call with a member of the Talent team - we’d love to learn more about you, your ambitions, and what you’re looking for in your next step.
Second stage: Get to know your would-be team (1 hour)
You’ll have a Zoom call with Luke Moore, our CRO, as an opportunity to show off your successes and approach to solutions consulting and learn more about the role and team.
Third stage: Show us what you are made of (1 hour)
You’ll prepare a presentation to deliver to Luke and another member of the team. You’ll give your presentation and have a chance to learn more about the function and company.
Final stage: Let’s seal the deal (45 minutes)
You’ll speak with our cofounder over Zoom to discuss how our values and working styles align, and importantly, how your career ambitions align to our growth plans.
If you are successful at the final stage you will receive an offer, and pending successful references, become a Chattermillian!
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our website here!
Diversity & Inclusion
We want to enable exceptional experiences for everyone, and to achieve this we need everyone’s voice in our team. We are on a mission to bring more diversity into the business in 2022 and to give everyone (from all backgrounds and abilities) a chance to join us, even if they may not fit all of the requirements set out in this job spec.
We believe we need ALL hands-on deck to achieve our goals and that’s why we hope you’ll apply today.
We believe in removing unconscious biases from our recruitment process wherever possible. As part of this effort, we ask that you do not include your photograph or personal details with your application.