Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Success - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 60 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join us in London and will play a big part in our growth by driving expansion upgrade revenue in their accounts.
One of our core company values is that We are Obsessed with Experience and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief, wants to champion Customer Experience, and wants to delight their clients while empowering them to make the best use of the Chattermill platform.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Work as part of our fantastic Customer Success Team to ensure our clients get the most out of the Chattermill platform
- Become an expert in Chattermill’s technology and the possibilities it opens up for our clients
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and users from an operational to executive level
- Discover and develop opportunities for upgrades within our enterprise accounts, in addition to building and implementing long-term strategies to bring these to fruition
- Negotiate and manage complex renewal and upgrade agreements
- Support seamless onboarding and tailoring of the platform for new clients
- Utilise the capabilities of the Chattermill platform to identify insights for clients on a proactive basis
- Work with our Insights team to run advanced data analysis and deliver insights to clients in a meaningful way
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience working in customer success or account management within SaaS
- Experience working with a technical product offering such as AI or analytics
- Experience alongside a strong track record in building and adopting long-term strategies to mitigate churn risks and deliver expansion upgrade revenue on a large scale
- Experience working with a varied base of enterprise clients and large organisations
- An understanding of and passion for the Customer Experience space, as well as for the value of customer insights and how businesses use them to inform strategy
- The ability to extract insights from and tell stories using data
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to rapidly build rapport with others
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective persuasion and influencing skills with experience managing complex negotiations at the highest level of an organisation
- You’re confident when speaking with senior stakeholders and thrive in client-facing situations
- You’re tech-savvy and are comfortable navigating around platforms
- You’re commercially minded and ambitious
- You’re self-sufficient, resilient, and comfortable working autonomously
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!