Marketing - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In just our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted into 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and was 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Content Manager to join us in London and define and oversee Chattermill’s brand narrative and content strategy. We are looking for a proactive approach to content creation and a passion for creating story-led content which will drive business impact.
One of our core company values is that We share a passion for growth and progress. We are hoping that the right person shares this belief and is eager to get creative testing out new content that will wow our audience (think gamification, interactive and visual!) while making a huge impact on our company’s growth.
As a Content Manager, you will:
- Own the content marketing strategy with a focus on developing content for existing clients and MQLs as well as to attract new customers to the product
- Create and manage the content calendar
- Lead the development of the brand voice and messaging and bring it to life across all Chattermill touchpoints to ensure continuity in everything we do and say
- Create a range of content on a regular basis (including advertising campaigns, web copy, blogs, videos, case-studies, email newsletters, press stories, topical white papers, sales and marketing collateral) to position Chattermill as market leader and industry expert in our space
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to curate original content while ideating and developing new and creative ways to reach audiences
- Optimise content for search marketing to rank for focus keywords
- Analyse content performance to continually develop content strategy
- Apply an analytical approach to ensure content has a measurable impact on growth
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience of producing impactful content in a marketing environment
- Experience and a structured approach with building holistic content strategies and delivering against them (i.e. execution, distribution and measurement)
- experience leading and building content teams
- Second to none communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent business writing skills and the ability to convey messages in a relevant and interesting way
- A solid understanding of the principles behind creating strong SEO and link building content
- You’re able to quickly wrap your head around technical concepts and enjoy communicating them in a simple and engaging way to all audiences
- You’re comfortable working autonomously and with ambitious deadlines
- You thrive when bringing your ideas and vision to shape our communication
- You’re highly organised and have meticulous attention to detail
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in a data-driven/B2B company
- Prior experience in the Customer Experience arena
- Prior experience working with Hubspot & Contentful
- Degree level education
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!