Data Operations Executive
Data Operations - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted into 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and was 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Data Operations Executive to join us in London and help us exceed our customers’ expectations by taking our Data Operations support function to the next level.
One of our core company values is that we are Obsessed with Experience. We hope that the right person shares this belief and is passionate about going above and beyond to solve the challenges our clients may face. If you like data and enjoy working in a technical environment, this role might be right for you!
As a Data Operations Executive, you will:
- Work with the Customer Success team to ensure data from clients and prospects is successfully integrated into the Chattermill platform, including integrating with API’s
- Implement new processes and product improvements to scale Chattermill's Data function
- Lead our data integrity efforts by paying close attention to the quality of data on the Chattermill platform
- Work with our Machine Learning Operations team to flag potential issues in the data and strategise solutions
- Aid in maintaining and improving the quality and accuracy of machine learning models
- Work to streamline and develop automated processes for all data-heavy operations across Chattermill
- Efficiently prioritise tasks and manage time to meet deadlines
What we’re looking for:
- Basic knowledge of Python (or another scripting language)
- Strong communication skills and a love of working collaboratively
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Great time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Demonstrable passion for learning new tech skills
- You take ownership and have the ability to take an idea from inception to implementation
- You’re adaptable, resourceful and comfortable working in the exciting and ambiguous environment of a startup
Nice to have:
- Degree level education, particularly within STEM or a coding bootcamp
- 6+ months working in a professional environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SQL
- Familiarity with APIs
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!