Enterprise Account Executive
Sales - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Skyscanner, and Spotify to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In four short years, we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join us to champion Customer Experience and educate prospective clients about the Chattermill platform, bring new logos to our client portfolio, and significantly contribute to the growth of the company.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will:
- Manage and own a sales pipeline of opportunities across a broad spectrum of industries
- Convert leads from our Sales Development Representatives and Growth team
- Occasionally prospect for leads via email and LinkedIn outreach to enrich the sales funnel
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with prospective clients
- Hold product demos and educate prospective clients on the Chattermill offering
- Craft and deliver compelling narratives for the Chattermill product suite against a variety of use cases
- Champion best practices in Customer Experience and excite our clients excited about the possibilities Chattermill opens up in this space
- Identify when trials or Proof of Concepts are appropriate and manage these processes with our Data Operations team
- Agree terms of business and close deals with new clients
- Facilitate the handing over of new clients to our Data Operations and Customer Success team to ensure a world-class onboarding experience
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in direct Enterprise sales at Account Executive level
- Prior experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- A strong track record of success in selling Enterprise software
- A good understanding of Customer Experience and passion for helping our clients in this area
- Exceptional rapport and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective persuasion, negotiation, and influencing skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, a customer-centric and consultative approach to working
- You’re able to understand complex concepts and communicate them to a broad audience
- You’re able to identify different buyer needs and use cases and craft a compelling narrative to address them
- You’re a quick learner and are able to incorporate feedback into practice
- You’re a self-starter and thrive when working autonomously
Nice to have:
- Degree-level education
- Prior experience in a data-driven company
- Prior experience in the Customer Experience arena
Why join us?
The current coronavirus outbreak has meant we have been working remotely. While we aim to have our office open again soon, we will be ensuring the safety and comfort of our employees foremost throughout the coming months and adhering to all social distancing measures.
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- A big focus on personal development including a £500 development budget, a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office (with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace)
- Office wellness events like Monday Mindfulness and yoga
- Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!