Events Marketing Executive
Marketing - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In just our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted into 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and was 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000! We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for an Events Marketing Executive to join us to execute and run a best-in-class events programme that will contribute to a predictable and scalable marketing engine. The Events Marketing Executive will manage Chattermill’s virtual and physical events programme and collaborate with the wider team to drive company growth.
One of our core company values is that We Share a Passion for Growth and Progress and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief and loves to get creative and test new ways of doing things. We’d love for the Events Marketing Executive to be passionate about generating demand through events that attendees won’t soon forget!
As an Events Marketing Executive, you will:
- Own, develop and implement an effective multi-channel marketing strategy for virtual and physical events - panels, webinars, roundtables, networking experiences etc - including pre-and post-event communications and attendee management
- Build relationships with respected 3rd parties to negotiate prices and contracts to organise co-hosted webinars and sponsor physical conferences
- Work closely with our VP of Marketing to supercharge our events through an analytical and creative approach
- Work with the wider team to develop the content, scripts and presentation deck for events
- Work with SDRs to ensure follow-up, qualification and allocation of leads
- Work with the Marketing Executive to drive signups from new contacts and clients
- Curate private events to attract and engage senior stakeholders
- Implement promotional activity - controlling all elements: email copy, email design, print, data, social advertising, mailing and analysis to optimise ROI and generate delegate registrations.
- Own event debrief and strategic review of success metrics
- Play a big part in the company’s growth by filling the top of our funnel with marketing qualified leads
What we’re looking for:
- Prior experience working with events for a high growth startup within a marketing function
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally and externally
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and to deadlines
- A good understanding of the technical elements needed to enhance events
- A strong understanding of the event project management tech stack
- You’re curious, data-driven and have a result-oriented mindset
- The ability to multi-task and manage priorities across numerous projects with exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with sales operations, reporting and working in a demand gen function
- Strong social and pitching skills
- The ability to build rapport rapidly, influence and negotiate
- You’re a creative problem-solver with a "can do" attitude
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in a data-driven / B2B company
- Prior experience in the Customer Experience arena
- Degree level education
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!