Full Stack Engineer - Growth
Engineering - RemoteApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Full Stack Engineer - Growth to join us and create exciting tools that will propel us in our journey of Product-Led Growth.
One of our core company values is that We share a passion for growth and progress and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief, is excited to try new ways of scaling Chattermill, and gets their kicks from seeing the impact of their work propelling the company forward.
As a Full Stack Engineer - Growth, you will:
- Work closely with our Growth team to ideate and execute projects that will propel Product-led Growth
- Create exciting widgets, pages and tools that will pique interest and increase the engagement of new and existing users
- Contribute to company growth through increasing sign ups and Product-Qualified-Leads through your projects
- Drive conversion of users interacting with our site and trials
- Reduce user churn by improving the value of our product over time
- Have the opportunity to get creative and test out new approaches
- See the direct impact of your work on Chattermill’s mission to create better customer experiences!
What we’re looking for:
- A well-rounded fullstack engineer with a keen commercial eye and interest in Growth
- 2+ years’ experience working in a product-led company
- A collaborative team player who loves interacting with different teams
- Solid React (Gatsby), HTML and CSS
- A good foundation in Node.js
- The ability to set up lambdas in AWS
- Working knowledge of cloud services
- Great stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong project management skills
- Great communication skills and the ability to simplify technical concepts with a no-code user in mind
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!