Head of Partnerships
Sales - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted into 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and was 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Head of Partnerships to join us, define our partnerships strategy, and enhance our ecosystem of partners within the Customer Experience arena.
One of our core company values is that We are Obsessed with Experience and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief, wants to create a world class ecosystem of Customer Experience tools, and is passionate about delighting our partners along the way.
As Head of Partnerships, you will:
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and take ownership of our partnerships strategy
- Deliver on short, medium, and long term plans to add value to Chattermill via partner generated leads and opportunities
- Enhance our ecosystem of partners who complement and support what we do to enhance our offering in the Customer Experience space
- Proactively identify, prioritise and engage the most appropriate new partners to build relationships with
- Manage relationships with existing and future partners
- Increase company revenue through deals closed by our sales team from partner referrals from existing and new partners
- Empower the Sales teams of our partners to impact our internal revenue
- Contribute to partner-based product development by collaborating with and feeding back to our Product team
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience in a Partnerships/Alliances role working with SaaS products and partners
- Additional prior commercial experience with a track record of success with Enterprise Software
- Strong commercial awareness
- Exceptional rapport and relationship building skills
- Great stakeholder management skills and the ability to drive action from others
- The ability to define and drive partnerships strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- You’re a collaborative team player
- You’re proactive, autonomous, and happy to get your hands dirty to deliver an initiative end to end
- You’re excited about Chattermill and are eager to make an impact on our growth
Nice to have:
- A good understanding of Customer Experience and passion for helping our clients in this area
- Experience working with agencies and consultancies as partners
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!