Head of Product Marketing
Marketing - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Head of Product Marketing to join us in the UK. The Head of Product Marketing will strategise, develop, and drive programmes, content, and tactics that will tell Chattermill’s story and show value to our customers and prospects,
One of our core company values is that We Share a Passion for Growth and Progress and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief and wants to take a hands on approach to propelling the business forward. The Head of Product Marketing will transform how Chattermill talks about itself and its products to the outside world. They will excite both current and potential clients about our tech & the difference that our solutions can make to growing their businesses.
This role can be based remotely as long as you are within 3 hours of London time.
As our Head of Product Marketing, you will:
- Drive product naming, messaging and positioning through research
- Define pricing strategies and position the product within the market
- Create customer and pipeline reviews to understand the customer value
- Measure the success of our product and evaluate the key performance indicators
- Partner with Product Managers to train and educate our sales team and customer success team
- Create impactful sales & marketing content - both internal sales enablement and consumer facing marketing - such as product demos, cheat sheets, FAQs, pitch decks, case studies, and website messaging to drive sales and advance deals
- Be commercially minded, with the ability to effectively articulate how a client's investment in Chattermill drove business impact and solved pain points
- Conduct research to gather insight around target personas including their buyer needs and the purchasing decision process
- Become a go-to-product expert for our Sales team, building effective onboarding & training and ensuring positioning and messaging resonates with our target personas
- Keep a constant pulse on our competitive landscape to identify and communicate Chattermill’s competitive advantage across products and verticals
- Work to position Chattermill as a Category Leader in the Customer Experience space
What we’re looking for:
- Solid commercial experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- A strong customer focus and the ability to identify different customer and market segments, various buyer personas, and develop initiatives that address these specifically
- Creative & compelling storytelling with ability to illustrate products & distill messaging that inspires clients
- Excellent marketing and communication skills as the ‘voice of the customer’ and a love of how new technologies can add value to clients
- A natural problem solver and trusted advisor to clients who is never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives
- A track record of producing modern and impactful sales enablement materials and marketing collateral
- Experience working with a B2B tech sales team to create content to help drive revenue
- A collaborative individual who thrives when working with cross functional teams and is able to keep various work streams on track across departments
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and campaigns
- Confident communication and presentation skills and experience presenting to large groups
- Strong commercial awareness and the desire to help grow the business
- An analytical mindset with strong attention to detail
- You’re passionate about Customer Experience
- You love execution and delivering results, and you understanding the broader influence of your work
- You’re happy working in a small team where roles and responsibilities are fluid and you have the opportunity to turn your hand to many things
- You’re comfortable in the ambiguous and fast-paced environment of a startup
Nice to have:
- Experience within the Cx arena
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!