QA Engineer (m/f/x) - EU Remote possible
Product - Berlin, Berlin, GermanyApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, Skyscanner, and Deliveroo to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers’ at the heart of their decision making.
In five short years, we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. We have big plans and are now looking for a QA Engineer to join us (in London, Berlin, or remotely) to play an integral role in ensuring the quality of our software.
As a QA Engineer, you will:
- Improve the quality of the Chattermill product suite by establishing QA processes
- Prepare a well-structured, comprehensive and detailed test plan for the app while working in close collaboration with our Product, UX and Engineering teams
- Take part in new projects from the early stages to define test cases for new functionalities
- Assist our skilled Customer Experience team in triaging bugs blocking our clients from achieving results using Chattermill
- Work together with Frontend Engineers to cover the Chattermill app with e2e tests
- Perform manual functional testing of the new version of the Chattermill app
- Help to improve coverage with automated tests
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years’ experience working in QA in a SaaS or Product-led company
- Basic debugging skills
- A basic understanding of backend and frontend technologies
- Experience in projects with rich UI/UX
- Excellent attention to detail
- A sharp eye for catching UI (markup) issues
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical audiences
- You’re an advocate of quality and are able to convince others of its importance to gain their buy-in
- You’re resilient and are able to manage multiple priorities while under pressure
- You’re a team player and care deeply about the wider success of the team and product
Nice to have:
- Experience working with analytical products
- Experience in API testing with Selenium or similar
- Proficiency with TypeScript
- Knowledge of RoR command line
- Knowledge of SQL
Why join us?
The current coronavirus outbreak has meant we have been working remotely for the last 6 months. While we aim to have our office open again soon, we will be ensuring the safety and comfort of our employees foremost throughout the coming months and adhering to all social distancing measures.
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service
- A big focus on personal development including a €550 development budget and monthly Breakfast and Learns
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Central office location with free yoga and events
- Quarterly Company Socials planned by our great colleagues!