Senior Sales Development Representative
Sales - London, England, United KingdomApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted into 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and was 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Senior Sales Development Representative to play a big part as an integral member of our Sales team. The Senior Sales Development Representative will be the initial voice of our sales process and will work to identify and qualify new opportunities for partnerships with Chattermill. They will work in tandem with our Account Executives and Growth team and have a fantastic opportunity to develop their career in sales.
One of our core company values is that The Right Team is Key and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief and wants to work collaboratively while making a big contribution to the growth and success of the company.
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Identify and source relevant sales leads
- Build and develop strong relationships with prospective clients
- Use your holistic knowledge of the company’s product and service offering to act as an ambassador and advisor to potential clients
- Perform regular prospective outreach using a variety of channels including over the phone, email, and social media
- Support marketing efforts and follow up on inbound leads garnered from the company website, events, and campaigns
- Develop an excellent knowledge of the customer experience space by performing market research and staying up to date with industry movements
- Develop and implement your own outbound campaigns to develop your territory and key targeted accounts
- Work closely with the Account Executive and Growth team to achieve overall commercial targets
What we’re looking for:
- 6+ months’ experience in sales, ideally within a SaaS environment
- A collaborative team player who cares deeply about the success of the wider business
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, a customer-centric and consultative approach to working
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to ask effective questions, listen actively and analyse key information
- The ability to identify and address the needs of prospective clients
- Resourcefulness and the ability to find impactful information and approaches
- Great time and project management skills
- The ability to tell stories using data and craft effective messaging and content
- An understanding of Customer Experience and what makes a great customer journey
- You’re digitally savvy and have the ability to embrace and master new technology
- You have a “can-do” attitude and take the initiative to develop both the business and your career
- You’re adaptable, coachable, and driven to continuously improve and strengthen your skillset
It’s great if you’ve worked in sales development or in a SaaS environment before, but we love and recognise raw talent! Degree level education and additional languages are also helpful, but not necessary.
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!