Product - RemoteApply now
At Chattermill we use cutting-edge AI technology to give leading companies the key to improving their customer experience. We work with many of the most exciting companies in the world (Uber, HelloFresh, Transferwise, and Skyscanner to name a handful!) and are passionate about helping them put their customers at the heart of their decision making.
In our 6 years we’ve grown from two co-founders to a team of 50 (and counting) bright and diverse individuals. Chattermill was recently voted 16th in the Fastest growing tech companies in the UK by Deloitte and 77th in the fastest growing companies in Europe in the FT1000. We have ambitious plans to keep growing and are now looking for a Visual Designer to join us and create a unified (and beautiful!) design identity across our product, site, and collateral.
One of our core company values is that We act as responsible owners and we are hoping that the right person shares this belief, is passionate about creating a beautiful brand identity at Chattermill, and is keen to invest in and maintain the quality of design culture at Chattermill.
As a Visual Designer, you will:
- Work to build out interactive experiences and animations on the Chattermill website
- Create engaging and “thumb-stopping” social media, email and web content
- Produce templates and creative assets for our presentations, website, and social media, infographics, blog posts, email, webinars, digital ads and print formats for branded merchandise
- Help bring the Chattermill brand identity to life
- Contribute to a holistic visual design across our product, website, and any brand collateral
- Distill complex ideas into digestible and beautiful design
- Work collaboratively with our Product, Growth, and Marketing teams
- Iterate and work from existing design guidelines
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience working in design in either agencies or product-centric companies
- Solid UI and brand design experience
- An obsession with design culture
- The ability to distill complex ideas into digestible and beautiful design
- An expert eye for typography, illustrations and layouts
- Animation skills
- You’re a great communicator and are able to bring others around to your way of thinking and find common ground
- You’re passionate about keeping up to date with creative trends and improving the quality of our creative output
- You suggest non-conventional approaches and are comfortable defending them to achieve results
Why join us?
- A competitive salary as well as the ability to share in the company’s success through options
- We want you to grow with us, so we place huge importance on providing our people with great opportunities to develop and progress, such as a £500 (yearly) personal development budget, a progression framework, unlimited access to a fully stocked library and biweekly Breakfast and Learns
- Great progression opportunities - we want you to grow with us!
- A flexible Health & Wellness benefits budget that can be spent on health insurance, physical and mental health or other needs starting at £50pcm growing £25pcm for each year of service
- 25 days holiday (in addition to bank holidays) + 1 day for your birthday + 1 day for every year of service up to 5 years
- Perks including discounts on cinema tickets, utilities and more
- Flexible working conditions and the opportunity to work from home
- Lovely office with great classes, events, and a rooftop terrace (when not in a pandemic!)
- Regular company socials planned by our great colleagues!